Education and professional development
- 1979- Medical doctor degree at University of Zagreb School of Medicine.
- 1986 -Pediatrician, Department of Pediatrics, Universtiy Hospital Center Zagreb.
- 2007 – Consultant in pediatric allergy and clinical immunology
- 2008 -PhD degree at University „Josip Juraj Storssmayer“, Osijek.
- 1980.-1989. University Hospital Center Zagreb – Dept. of Pediatrics Šalata
- 1989.-2003. and 2008-2020.. consultant pediatrician at KBC Zagreb
- 2003.-2008 -Pediatrician at Children’s Hospital Srebrnjak Zagreb
- 2009.-2020. Chief, Day Care and Outpatient Services, Dept. of Pediatrics – Rebro, Unitersity Hospital Center Zagreb
Scientific and teaching activities
Main field of interest pediatric allergy and clinical immunology
- Authored more than 120 articles in medical journals, 26 chapters in 13 medical textbooks in Croatian and English.
- Invited lecturer on more than 150 occasions of academic and sponsored lectures.
- Since 2010. Founder and President, Section on Pediatric Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Professional meetings and Membership
Membership in proffesional associations
- Croatian Medical Association, Croatian Pediatric Society, Section on Allergy and Clinical Immunology of the Croatian Pediatric Society, European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, European Society for Immunodeficiencies, Central European Vaccination Advisory Board.
- 2009-2013 -President of the Zagreb Branch of the Croatian Pediatric Society
- Committee on the Implementation of Drugs in the Treatment and Prophylaxis of COVID-19 (Ministry of Health)
- Advisory Board for Immunization (Croatian Institute of Public Health)
- Committee for Pediatrics (Ministry of Health)
- National Ethics Committee for Research in Chidlren (Ministry of Demography).